Friday, August 19, 2011

Packer Logo Brewers Logo...or Any Logo

Being an extreme Packer Fan, I like to accessorize with the logo.  Here's a fanny pack for my friend.  She gave me the green and white fanny pack and wanted me to add the Packer logo.
Packer Logo Fanny Pack
 I've also made denim pins with other team logos.  Here's the Brewers old-school logo and on the back is a safety pin, so you can add it to any bag, jacket or accessory.
Brewers Logo Pin
It's very simple and quick. Here's how
1. Print of the logo on white paper the same size you want.
2. Pick out the color fabrics you want
3. Trace each color out onto iron-on adhesive (remember to trace it backwards, because then when you iron it on it will be the right way)
4. Iron the adhesive to the back side of your fabric
5. Cut out each piece of the logo
6. Layer it and iron on each piece separately
7.  Sew on the top piece (or each piece individually)

Happy Sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment